Careers @ Courtland
Join the Team that Keeps Growing!
Courtland Professional Property Management welcomes applications for the positions below anytime. When a position opens up, we will contact qualified applicants.
- Landscape Design Technician
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Landscape-Crew Supervisor
- Landscape Centre Representative
- Horticulture Technician
- Horticulture-Crew Supervisor
- Snow Removal-Crew Supervisor
- Snow Removal-DZ Equipment Operators
- Snow Removal-Equipment Operators
- Snow Removal-Plow and Salt Operators
- General Labour
- Summer Co-op Student (high-school or college level enrolled in Horticulture, Landscaping or Landscape Design)
Courtland PPM will make all reasonable accommodations to applicants throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodations to ensure your equal participation in our recruitment process, or if you have any inquiries regarding a particular position, please contact:
(519) 688-3777 ext. 21
Why Work at Courtland Professional Property Management?
- Annual Employee Golf Tournaments
- Annual Family Fun Day & BBQ (New!)
- Annual Holiday Season Gathering
- Invites to Major Sporting Events
- Invites to Participate in Charity Golf Tournaments & Dinners
- Continued Education – Apprenticeship Enrollment Offered for those interested in advancing their career within Courtland PPM
- Landscape Ontario Training Courses
- Bonus Incentive Pay Program
- Benefit Plan (Not available to Seasonal Contract Employees)
- Two Week Annual Vacation Eligibility after probationary period is met
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- RRSP Contribution Plan (Employee only)
- Annual Employee Evaluations
- H&S Industry Training
Note some restrictions may apply; refer to Courtland PPM’s Employee Handbook for further details.
Thank you for your interest in Courtland Professional Property Management. Good luck to all applicants, your time and effort is appreciated.