Join the Team that Keeps Growing!
Courtland Landscape & Grounds always welcomes applications for Horticultural Technicians, Landscape Crew Supervisors or any of the positions below. When a position opens up, we will contact qualified applicants.
Current open positions:
Landscape Construction Labourer
We are hiring NOW for our 2022-2023 Winter Program in the following Locations:
- General Labour
- Plow Truck Operator
- Salt Truck Operator
- Crew Supervisor’s
- Equipment Operators
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Seasonal Bonuses
- Referral Program Bonus
- Re-signing Bonuses
Secure your position now before they’re gone! Message us today!
- Snow Removal-Crew Supervisor
- Snow Removal-DZ Equipment Operators
- Snow Removal-Equipment Operators
- Snow Removal-Plow and Salt Operators
- General Labour
- Landscape Design Technician
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Landscape-Crew Supervisor
- Landscape Centre Representative
- Horticulture Technician
- Horticulture-Crew Supervisor
- Summer Co-op Student (high-school or college level enrolled in Horticulture, Landscaping or Landscape Design)
Courtland will make all reasonable accommodations to applicants throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodations to ensure your equal participation in our recruitment process, or if you have any inquiries regarding a particular position, please contact:
(519) 688-3777 ext. 21
Why Work at Courtland?
- Annual Employee Golf Tournaments
- Annual Family Fun Day & BBQ (New!)
- Annual Holiday Season Gathering
- Invites to Major Sporting Events
- Invites to Participate in Charity Golf Tournaments & Dinners
- Continued Education – Apprenticeship Enrollment Offered for those interested in advancing their career within Courtland PPM
- Landscape Ontario Training Courses
- Bonus Incentive Pay Program
- Benefit Plan (Not available to Seasonal Contract Employees)
- Two Week Annual Vacation Eligibility after probationary period is met
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- RRSP Contribution Plan (Employee only)
- Annual Employee Evaluations
- H&S Industry Training
Note some restrictions may apply; refer to Courtland Employee Handbook for further details.
Thank you for your interest in Courtland Landscape & Grounds. Good luck to all applicants, your time and effort is appreciated.